Sunday, November 01, 2009

A Happy Halloween!

We had a super-fun Halloween this year! It started off with my great friend Layton Abbott's birthday party at Dream-In Gymnastics that morning. Then later on we went to the Brookfield Baptist Church Fall Festival (where I met a Storm Trooper!!) I was Jango Fett, a Bounty Hunter from Star Wars!!! Then we went trick-or-treating near ABAC and off Carpenter Road, and visited one of our favorite places, the house on Florida Drive. It is a little "over the top" - don't know what that means, but that's what my Mama says. We got some "ghost lady popcorn" again this year! Then we went to the house on Emory Drive where they have a haunted trail. We had to wait in line a long time to go through. It was scccaaaaaaaaaaaaaareeeeeeeeeeeee! I was screaming so loud - almost louder than Mama was! haha Plus, I got a BUNCH of candy -I was having so much fun that I told Mama and Daddy that I wanted to trick-or-treat until I fainted (and I almost did at the Haunted Trail!!!)












No comments: