Thursday, April 27, 2006

A visit to St.Simon's Island

Hello friends!

We took a fun trip to St. Simons Island, GA April 20-21. My Daddy had a meeting there (YEA DADDY!) and we stayed at the King and Prince Beach Resort overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. It was beautiful! I loved playing in the pool and hanging out with Mama and some nice people we met. Then later that morning we headed over to see our our friends John Catherine and Julia Rowan - you can walk to the beach from their house! It is so much fun. Julia and I played and I tried to sneak a kiss as you will see. We ate at a fun pizza place that night and then walked down to the pier and I got to swing and look at the beach at the same time!!!

The next morning Mama walked on the beach by herself - I have no idea why she didn't want to take me. What could be more fun than taking me with her? Well, anyway, she caught a pretty sunrise on the beach. Mrs. Catherine took Mama for a visit to the beautiful newly renovated Cloister at Sea Island - WOW! It was beautiful, she said. She took a picture of hte table where President George Bush and the world leaders sat when the G8 Summit was held there two years ago.

Here are some pictures from our trip!











No comments: