Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I am FIVE YEARS OLD!

Wow, did I have a fun birthday party! I love to eat at The Cracker Barrel, and I told Mama that I wanted to have my party there with the Cracker Barrel man. At first she didn't know what I was talking about, but I told her the Cracker Barrel man is the man on the sign (if you look closely at the Cracker Barrel sign in front of the restaurant you will know what I am talking about!) So, what did my Mama and Daddy do? They found the Cracker Barrel man! He played his banjo at my party. We had lots of fun and I enjoyed dancing to the music as you will soon see. Mama made me a "cupcake tree" and I had lots of great presents to open. Thank you to our friends the Rakestraws, the Richardsons, my bestest friend WYLE Richardson, and Drew Richardson and his girlfriend Miss Melissa for joining us! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting






















No comments: