Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Summer fun with my grandparents!

I have had two great visits with my grandparents in Agricola, Mississippi this summer! It's lots of fun to be with Grammy and G-Daddy and Grandbob and Papa. Papa took me riding on the 4-wheeler, and I love to play with toys at their house. He and Grandbob just celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary, and we were all there with them for a great meal together. We enjoyed hearing stories about when they got married :) I also caught my first fish at their house this past weekend! G-Daddy also took me fishing and I caught two more fish. I love the zip-line at G-Daddy's - he built it just for his grandkids and now I can go down it all by myself! I also love the swing he has hanging from the big tree, and the treehouse. I love my grandparents :)








No comments: