Friday, September 23, 2011

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

My big Birthday trip was MAGICAL!!! The highlight of our trip to Islands of Adventure in Orlando was visiting The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I loved every minute of it. My favorite ride was "The Forbidden Journey" which puts you right in the middle of the movie with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. We rode it three times! I also really liked "The Flight of the Hippogryph" but was too short for "The Dragon Challenge" roller coaster (Mama rode it for me.) I was mesmerized by the show in Olivanders Wand Shop - it was so exciting! One lady told Mama that I "made the show" for her! I guess my excitement is contagious!


Hogwarts

Trying Butterbeer with Daddy - be sure and get it frozen!


Double, Double, Toil and Trouble


All aboard the Hogwarts Express!


This Muggle helped me find my Hedwig!


Hogwarts!


The Wizarding World


Eating at "The Three Broomsticks" - Mama and I spied Dobby up in the rafters!




I got a wand, a cool shirt, and my very own Hedwig for my birthday!

No comments: