Sunday, July 16, 2006

Kamp Keaton

Here are some pictures from my GREAT WEEK with my Aunt Courtney, Uncle John, and cousins Rachel and John Neil in Columbus, MS. We had KAMP KEATON!!! I loved it! Thank you to my wonderful family for loving me and wanting to spend so much time with me - Mama will make sure I always know about this special week we had together!

Here are Rachel and me in their pool. I am a SUPER swimmer! I can swim and jump off the diving board - and I love to go "diving" with my Daddy in the pool!



Here I am with Rachel - worn out after a fun day!



It was fun to eat supper around the pool!



Having fun in the backyard with my cousins -



I LOVE Batman and Robin - here are John Neil and me having lots of fun playing superheroes!



I made lots of friends during my visit!



Obviously I had more fun than Mama and Daddy did in Alaska, but if you want to check out their trip you can look below :)

No comments: