Monday, August 13, 2007

I loved going to the Dentist!

I got rid of all my sugar bugs! I went to the dentist for the first time and had a great time. What was really cool was that I got to watch cartoons while I was there on a flat screen tv. Mama said all she got to look at when she was little was a map of the world (Gigi, G-Daddy, Aunt Courtney, and Uncle Eric will laugh when they read that :)
Anyway, I digress.
My best buddy Wyle (Lyle Richardson) went with us and he videotaped the event. Mama took pictures, and I felt like a movie star. I really had a good time, and especially liked "Mr. Slurpee" which sucked all the water out of my mouth. I wanted to do that over and over again!
When we got home, I had fun "playing dentist" with Mama and Daddy as my "patients."















Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

No comments: