Monday, July 28, 2008

Back to the Lake!

We had a wonderful weekend back at Lake Blackshear July 18-20. We camped at Georgia Veterans State Park and Daddy ran in a 5K race called "Loop the Lake." Mama and I drove up to Warner Robins, GA for an orientation for host parents. Our coordinator's son, Aaron, watched me while they had the meeting at the Air Museum. It was SOOO COOOL!! I loved it. That afternoon we went out on the boat with Mr. Chip and Ivey and Railey, then ate dinner at the Cypress Grill restaurant (the kids played on the "beach." I can't wait to go back!

Okay, time-out just a minute. I love to dress up in costumes and Mama just had to take a picture of this particular "get-up" I came up with!!!! Be sure and notice the baseball cap over the Darth Vader mask -



Here I am with Mr. Aaron and Mrs. Mary at the COOL Air Museum -









Yep, that's me on the left with Daddy and Ivey on the tube - I LOVED IT!!!



Railey, Ivey, and me



Captain Daddy









Going on a "treasure hunt" hike at our campground!







No comments: