Monday, September 08, 2008

My Birthday Celebration

After dinner on Sunday, we enjoyed my birthday cake and ice-cream and opened my presents! Our neighbors Mrs. Freda and Lyle came down to join us. I got some great presents, including a Star Wars "light-saver," lots of great books, Kung Fu panda boxing gloves, and lots of other goodies. I had a great time and am so excited to be a "big boy" who is SIX! Thanks to everyone for the wonderful presents :)





















Mama says this is probably one of the funniest things I have ever said....I'm sitting with Mrs. Freda - our neighbor who I love so much and she loves me!

Aunt Courtney, Uncle John, Rachel, and John Neil sent me a great present! Thank you so much :)


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



My family at my 6th Birthday party! Mama, Daddy, Andrey, and me!

1 comment:

TK said...

That is hilarious!

I love how our kids are taking on southern accents!