Thursday, April 27, 2006

SEA CREATURES!!!

Guess what my Mama got to do!!! She got to see a SHARK!!!!!! AND A WHALE!!!! AND STINGRAYS!!!!!! AND SHE FOUND NEMO!!!!!! And best of all she bought me a Shark Shirt from the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta where she got to visit on Tuesday, April 25. She went with a group of ladies from our bank. She got an invitation to go because the coordinator was our neighbor, Mrs. Linda. And, of course it helped that we are customers of the bank that sponsored the trip! She said that if we kept our money in a shoebox under the bed, she couldn't have gone. So, it always pays to use a bank. Besides, you get a free sucker when you drive up to wave at the ladies in the window.

She said it was a very nice trip and they rode a big bus and had a lovely luncheon and got all kinds of treats. Well, that all sounds really neat but I know her favorite part was seeing the SHARK! That would have been my favorite part! A huge whale shark swam right over her head in a big glass tunnel she got to walk through. Well, Mama, I know you are going to take me soon, right??? Thanks for scoping it out for me.


HAVE YOU EVER HAD A WHALE SHARK SWIM OVER YOUR HEAD????



THIS IS A BELUGA WHALE!!!!!!



MY MAMA FOUND NEMO!!!!!!! AND HIS DAD MARLIN TOO!!!!!!!!



WOOOOOOOOOO! A HAMMERHEAD!!!



STINGRAYS SWAM OVER HER HEAD!

No comments: